Huwebes, Abril 22, 2010

something to laugh about

Someone brought imported candies and chocolates to the office this week. I got the ones I haven't tasted yet. I was so focused on what they would taste like that I didn't notice there was a joke on the wrapper--and I noticed just now that there are TWO jokes on the wrapper.  Here's one of them, it's pretty funny:

joke on wrapper

Little things like this do a lot to brighten a hard day. Sometimes, it's the only thing that keeps us going. It's such a blessing when we find something to laugh about despite a tragedy. Yesterday, I watched Jimmy Kimmel's compilation of reporters struggling to pronounce the name of that volcano in Iceland.



It's a big story. We all want to talk about it, we all want everyone to know about it and yet nobody knows how to say it! I don't even want to type it. Air travel stopped; businesses lost money. I bet there's a lot of people out there who wants to curse the volcano-- only problem is they don't know how to say its name!

Sources:
Laffy Taffy, Strawberry Fresa (joke by Patrick B., San Antonio Tx)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento