Linggo, Agosto 30, 2009

Hidden Presents

"Hidden Presents" is one of the quests in the online game, "Asheron's Call".  There are 12 gifts hidden throughout the land and you have to find them.  One of the characters says, "The only giant gift box I want would be full of ale!".  When you find all 12 gifts you will be rewarded with a Polar Ursuin Lair (I don't know what that is) and a title.  I found their community wiki here.

I haven't played it yet but I delight in the concept.  There's always something joyful in discovery.  We're always searching for something new-- places, people, things.  There's comfort in the familiar but it's the unknown that almost always brings excitement in our life.

I discovered Asheron's "Hidden Presents" because that was the name I originally wanted for this site.  I had been planning this for quite awhile and stupid me, I didn't even bother to recheck google when I registered the domain.  So here I am, I just finished researching and going about with my domain change and adjusting the blog. It just doesn't feel right to have the same name as the game.

I'm still getting used to the new name -- "gifts in hiding".  I guess while not all discoveries make us excited, most of them makes us a little wiser.

Sources:
http://asheron.wikia.com/index.php/Hidden_Presents

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento