Huwebes, Disyembre 10, 2009

trunk sale

Apologies, I haven't checked my admin email account for this blog in quite a while.  I wasn't really expecting anything.  When I last checked the inbox, the only thing I had (aside from the "please moderate" notifications) was the test mail I sent to myself.  Anyways, it turns out there's a new mail for me!  My first one ever!  I'm so happy-- and sleepy (it's 5 minutes 'til midnight).  It's about my animal friends post.

Hello -

I just spotted your mention on your site of Tarra & Bella, and the
Elephant Sanctuary - thanks so much for helping to spread the word
about the important work that they do! I'm in Publicity for Tilbury
House, a small independent publisher, and we published two books
written by the Sanctuary co-founder, Carol Buckley: Travels With Tarra
and Just for Elephants. I thought you might be interested to know that
through December 31, we are holding a "Trunk Sale" - for every 100
copies of our two elephant books that we sell, we'll sponsor a
much-needed item from the Sanctuary wish-list. These include 100lbs of
peanut butter (a favorite snack), elephant-sized meals, and land for
"the girls" to roam. The books are available directly from the
Sanctuary (www.elephants.com), as well as other online retailers and
bookstores nationwide. If you'd like more information, just let me
know.


Thanks again!

Kind regards,
Sarah


------------
Sarah McGinnis, Publicity
Tilbury House, Publishers
103 Brunswick Avenue
Gardiner, ME 04345
800-582-1899
Facebook:
http://tinyurl.com/c2cnav
www.tilburyhouse.com

These books are great for Christmas presents-- plus you'll be helping out the Elephant Sanctuary.  So for those interested, please visit http://www.elephants.com/estore/ and go grab a copy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento